Model V5J61AA Type...
Printer Type Personal printer - dot-matrix -...
Eight 10/100mbps Nway Auto-MDI ports Full/Half duplex transfer mode for...
Internal Interface: SATA Case Material:...
GPU Name GK208B Process Size 28...
OS Required Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Apple...
K11 Desktop Keyboard provides Top level comfort ,excellent performance...
The MK120 has a thin profile with rugged looks and a standard layout...
The DES-108 8-Port easily expands your network by connecting up to eight devices at speeds of upto 200mbs. The Fast Ethernet switch allows you to quickly set up a wired network. Connect the DES-108 to multiple computers together to share files and folders, or connect it to a router to share an Internet connection.
Eight Fast Ethernet LAN ports for high-speed wired connections IEEE802.3az EEE Power-saving compliance D-Link Green Technology features power-saving by link status and by cable length Auto-sensing ports automatically detect network connections and adjust accordingly
The D-Link DES-1008A 8-Port 10/100 Switch uses auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps ports, allowing a small workgroup to flexibly connect to Ethernet and Fast Ethernet devices to create an integrated network. These ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, as well as between full and half-duplex, allowing you to get the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Each port can be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables. Flow Control for Secure Transmission 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full. This gives you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted network connection
for Secure Transmission 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full. This gives you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted network connection
• Green Ethernet
• 1.6Gbps switching fabric
• Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
• Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
• Compliance with IEEE802.3az EEE power saving
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Plug-and-play installation
• RoHS compliant
• Supports 2048-byte Jumbo Frames
Data Transfer Rates Ethernet:
• 10Mbps (half duplex)
• 20Mbps (full duplex) Fast Ethernet:
• 100Mbps (half duplex)
• 200Mbps (full duplex)
MAC Address Table
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
• Ethernet: 14,880pps per port
• Fast Ethernet: 148,800pps per por
• Per port:Link/Activity
• Per device:Power
• 141.5 x 78.5 x 23.8mm
• 5V/0.55A Power Adapter Heat Dissipation
• Power On (Standby): AC input: 2.0472Btu/h
• Maximum: AC input: 7.47228Btu/h Power Consumption
• Power On (Standby): DC input: 0.36 watts, AC input: 0.6 watts
• Maximum: DC input: 1.78 watts, AC input: 2.19 watts-.
• Link Up: EEE mode: DC input: 0.75 watts AC input: 1.1 watts
• Operating: 0 to 40°C
• Storage: -10 to 70°C
•Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
No customer comments for the moment.