If your computer experiences signs of hard drive failure, it's best to replace it before it completely wears out
DARMAGE TO THE HARD DISK MAY BE AS A RESULT OF:
- Excessive heat –A drive will fail if used continually in a very hot environment or improperly cooled computer system
- Water Damage – Water and electronics do not correlate and thus leads to darmage
- Static Electricity – A dry environment can make for high amounts of static electricity.
- Lightning or power surges – A mass shock to your computer system can quickly spell the end of a hard drive.
- High Magnetic Fields – Magnets and hard drives of any kind are a bad mix.
- Impact – The parts inside a hard drive are very sensitive. Dropping a drive or laptop can cause immediate hard drive failure